You’ll be able to make a home movie using Movavi’s video editing software by following the steps given below:
- · First you’ll have to download the installation file from the Movavi website and install the program.
- · After you’ve launched the program, you’ll need to add the photos and videos with which you’ll be making your movie. You can do that by clicking on the “add media files” option. You won’t have to worry if the software would support a certain file format because Movavi video editor supports almost all popular video and audio formats. Movavi video editor can also edit 3D video files, you’ll be able to edit 3D videos by clicking on “Add 3D” button.
- · Storyboard and Timeline are two ways by which you can edit your videos in Movavi video editor. You can use the storyboard mode to either divide an existing video into two or join multiple videos and add various effects and transition effects. You’ll be able to do more advanced editing in the Timeline mode. Timeline lets you add audio, video and title tracks to your movie
- · To make a movie in storyboard mode, you’ll have to drag and drop video files on the panel located at the bottom, after that you’ll have to arrange them by dragging.
- · In the storyboard mode, you can add transition effects between two video clips by clicking on the “Fades” option, choosing an effect and dragging and dropping it between the two videos.
- · If making a music video is what you have in mind then you’ll have to drag and drop your music files on the timeline board located at the bottom. You can make sound fade in and out by clicking on the “fade in/out” button, after that you’ll have to adjust the speed and volume of the sound.
- · To add titles to your video you’ll have to click on the “Titles” icon and subsequently choose a style you like. after you’ve made your choice, you’ll have right click on it and choose the place where you want them to appear, you can choose to put them on a blank screen either before the start of your movie or after the end of it, you’ll have to click on either “add to the start of the video track” option or “add to the end of the video track” option. Or you can put the title over the video, in which case you’ll have to click on the “add to the title track” option. You can adjust the duration of appearance of the title by stretching it.
- · After you’ve made the changes, you can save the file in any format you need.