Nov 29, 2013

Vitamin C 'Overdose'

My kids love the vitamin C chewables so much that at one time my daughter has ate almost a whole bottle of them! Yes, I was so shocked when I discovered about the empty bottle of Vitamin C and when confronted, she has admitted her fault. We talked to them about the danger of medicine overdose and from then on, we've made sure that the kids can't take the any vitamins of their own, may it be a Vitamin C or vitamin b17 , but we must be the one to give it to them. 

No comments: